“Visit off Season ...... Still Brings Thrills”

Homestead Miami Speedway
Ranked #1 of 44 things to do in Homestead
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I know there is a saying:" There is nothing like being there " and of coming to the actual racing event is a thrill for those who have the time and finances to do so.
My grandson is a nascar enthusiasts from head to toe. He is not yet a teenager but nascar is his number one passion . He knows more about nascar that most nascar adult fans he speaks to. Mostly family and close friends.
His family, mom , dad and sister visit us at Easter time. This year was no exception but my son-in- law wanted to take the grandson to see in person the Hempstead Miami Speedway, and bring to life many things he has seen on TV and to feel what it is like to be at the Hempstead Miami Speedway.
Getting to the Speedway works best when you prepare a little. Is the raceway open the date we wanted to go.? What could we see while we were there.etc.
The staff and the Security guard there when we got there could not have been more hospitable to us. We were allowed to go into the stands half way up, and stay within the two high columns on either side of the entrance. The employees in the gift store were just as friendly, hospitable and as those of we meet on the grounds prior to entering the Speedway complex. We did get to be the stands of the Speedway complex and did take pictures capturing the essence of being there at race day..

All reviews
"pit passes"
in 8 reviews
"race weekend"
in 7 reviews
"rusty wallace racing experience"
in 7 reviews
in 20 reviews
"driver"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

In Europe, if you ask about nascar, people will say that is something boring and monotonous... but this opinion comes from people that never saw this sport live!! I already had the luck to be in Homestead watching the end season and is trully one amazing experience. You can see entire families enjoying the race weekend, from 1 year old up to 100... this is the true spirit that we dont have in Europe that only have eyes for soccer (our football).

This year (2018) i will repeat again, no doubts!!

1  Thank RMPD
Reviewed 9 March 2018

No race but we were able to look around ourselves and had good bargains in the gift shop. We would have liked a brochure at least to tell us a little of the facts of the track. The guard was very helpful and took a great pic of us outside the track.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The racing experience was literally a dream come true for my boyfriend! I gifted him the 10-lap package with the additional ride-along laps, and his exact words were "this was the best present I've ever received." He's been a fan of racing his whole life, and has always wanted to drive a real race car. I'm so happy I went with the Rusty Wallace racing experience, because the entire day was perfect from start to finish. Everything went smoothly, from the info class ahead of the race to getting suited up and ready for the actual driving experience. Of course the driving was his favorite part, and he was so happy to finally be able to drive at the same speeds as pros. They treat you just like a pro, including a real suit, ear radio, and letting you go solo. It was just one of those unforgettable days.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018

This was the most exciting driving experience that I have ever had; I went to the track thinking that someone would ride with me to make sure I was doing everything right and found out that I got to go out by myself and go as fast as I wanted. What a rush, just wish I had bought more laps, most fun that I have ever had. Thank you Rusty Wallace Racing Experience.

The Staff is outstanding, the only negative is that the pictures and video are very expensive.