“MY DINNER EXPERIENCE”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tysons Blvd
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods - really fresh fish. Virginia is for lovers (of seafood)! Our two-story restaurant is double the fun with entrances on both levels for easy entree. Choose to make a splash in the downstairs dining room or in the bar upstairs. Our landscaped interior patio is also a popular lure. Our convenient restaurant location within Tysons Galleria will get you hooked. Legal Sea Foods has long proven that a consistent, high quality dining experience never goes out of style. With over 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish available throughout the year as well as an award-winning wine list, there's no doubt why legions of fans have fallen hook, line and sinker. We've received a boatload of accolades including "Best Place for Great Seafood" (Washingtonian Magazine, 2008), "Best Crab Cakes" (Washingtonian Magazine, 2008) and the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Legal Sea foods is probably my most favorite seafood restaurant. I always enjoy either fried clams [with bellies on] or fried oysters. Rarely am I disappointed. This time I had the fried oysters. They were a nice size and very juicy. The waiter was very patient, professional and informative as well [about portion sizes].

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Since seafood is the only "meat" I eat, I'm not real big on chain restaurants since the good ones are few and far between, but Legal and Pappadeaux are my favorites because they are always good and always consistent, regardless of location. This particular Legal location is a prime example. Hadn't been there in years, but was passing through and decided to stop and I wasn't disappointed. Even though it's in the mall, it's quiet and the service is good and quick. Was in and out in less than an hour since I was dining alone. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Stopped in for dinner. Sunday night it was quite. Very good food, service was good. good variety to choose from.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I usually stop here whenever I am in the area as I don't get to eat seafood so often. The food here is consistently very good, albeit not quite as good as one of the ones in the Boston area. Nevertheless, I am always pleased with the experience and the meals here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

At first glance, the decor isn't super appealing, but it is clean. The prices are that of a typical seafood restaurant. I ordered the seafood platter and it was enough to feed myself and my 10 year old daughter. We couldn't finish it. The good was quite tasty. There was a nice wine list. They were out of what I requested, but made a great recommendation for something similar. The service was good. I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: February 2017