“Good food, but in your face about selling gear”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stopped here with my family on a road trip. It was perfectly good food and beer, but we were barraged at every corner with sales items like shirts and glasses. We had to put little stands with advertisements for their logo stuff on the floor because we ran out of room on the table.

There are newer reviews for Moab Brewery

Reviewed 22 March 2012

usually crowded---and there's a reason for that---good food at good prices.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband and I had two great dinners at the Moab Brewery. The meals were tasty, well presented, reasonably priced and more imaginative than we anticipated in a small town restaurant. Obviously a kitchen that cares about quality ingredients. The service was casual but knowledgeable and friendly. We were in Las Vegas and Palm Desert on the same trip and had many more expensive meals that did not compare. The Moab Brewery was absolutely the best value for money we encountered.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Our family of 5 ate here for dinner and I was very impressed with both food and beer. They have a good variety of salads and they are reasonably priced. They also do a good job on the typical bar-type food, (burgers and fries). Good atmosphere as well. I think this place comes off as a bit under-rated in the ratings game. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I had the gyro salad my wife had fish tacos, both were ok but nothing special