“Great pizza, good beer offerings”
Review of Eddie McStiff's

Eddie McStiff's
Ranked #36 of 94 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: USD 10 - USD 18
Cuisines: Southwestern, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer a wide selection of in house prepared menu selections. All our burgers are ground fresh daily. Pizzas are hand tossed and cooked a traditional brick oven. A variety of authentic "street tacos and burritos are available daily. A great selection of sandwiches and some delicious fresh pasta dishes round out the menu. You will find something to love on our menu. All ingredients are the freshest available. We have over 30 cold beers and a full liquor bar. Our local favorite mojitos and margaritas are best enjoyed on those beautiful Moab desert evenings. A family friendly area is separate from the bar so bring the kids. Our outside patios are shaded and mist cooled during the heat of summer and set back from the hustle and noise of main street. And don't forget our little cousin the Wake and Bake Cafe located inside our facility opens for breakfast and lunch daily, with American and euro styled breakfast specialities, espresso, smoothies and baked goods.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went in at end of long day had pizza and gyro both were really good, not just run of the mill pizza nice atmosphere ate outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The waiter (Ted?) was pretty rude and in a big rush the whole time. Didn't care to chit chat or be nice. Food was ok, although we first got the wrong order delivered they corrected it. I wouldn't go out of my way to go again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I decided to eat at Eddie's after receiving a recommendation from a woman at the Information Center in town. I ordered a beer and burger with blue cheese and bacon from their eclectic menu. The beer was OK. It was an IPA, I believe. Passable - nothing to write home about.

The burger was dry and sort of tasteless, and the accompanying onion rings were bland and uninspired. I also ordered a second beer, which was pretty bad. I think it was a Pabst, which is not what I asked for - not exactly my favorite brew.

As I mentioned, their menu is eclectic so you might have better luck with some of the other choices. I wouldn't call what I had bad - just pretty forgettable.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped in for a meal and beers during the Final Four game and was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and delicious food. Sierra was friendly and accommodating for everything we were looking for - humor and good cheer included! The beers on draft were stand-out and the carnitas tacos were fresh. Will absolutely stop in next time we're in Moab!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went out Saturday not thinking it was Jeep Safari. Expecting a long wait, we were pleasantly surprised to be seated promptly on the fresh-air patio. Our server Dino made some great suggestions for drinks ( the mojito was out of this world!) and we enjoyed cocktails while poring over the extensive dinner menu. My wife decided on the steak while I chose the pulled pork sandwich. Although a flank steak is not our favorite cut this one was outstanding, and cooked a perfect med-rare. For my part, I thoroughly enjoyed the Sammy. The pork was super flavorful and wasn't drowned in sauce. The fries were seasoned and fried crispy, not soggy. We'll be back for sure because I want to try one of their burgers!

Been to Eddie McStiff's? Share your experiences!