River Canyon Lodge Inn and Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 205*
Great 4.5/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 343*
USD 255*
USD 217*
ComfortSuites
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 280*
USD 253*
USD 174*
Good 3.5/5
Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 278*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
USD 224*
USD 214*
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Moab Valley Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 176*
USD 143*
Official Hotel
Very Good 4/5
Inca Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
USD 135*
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstwo bedroom suitethe main streetin townwithin walking distancepancake haushot tubmicrowave and fridgebed was comfortablecoffee makershops and restaurantsclean roomsstayed here for nightsclose to arches national parkconvenient locationafter a long daydowntown moablobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2012

A clean place with all the basics (including refrigerator and microwave) that is kid and pet-friendly. It has free Wi-Fi in the rooms, a pool and hot tub in which the kids can play in. Everything my family needed. I agree with some of the other reviewers that the rooms needs a little updating. The table in my room is standing on only 3 legs with the fourth barely propping it up. However, this is the cleanest pet-friendly hotel I've ever been in with no trace of any pets having been there before. This is excellent in my opinion. You are only about a minute walk away from Main Street to all the shops and restaurants. We were there the week after Easter and didn't seem very busy so I can't comment on the noise or the Wi-Fi traffic. My family and I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelSmart10
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Had to cancel my reservation. The young lady argued with, even calling me names! Imagine a service business that takes pride in insulting paying guests. I had to raise my voice with her just to get her to be quite and listen to me. They even charged me the full night. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kristofferb
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed at the River Canyon Lodge during the weekend of the Canyonlands Half marathon. We asked about late check out because we were traveling with my children and weather wasn't very nice out. We were only requesting an extra hour and they refused. I think next time we go, we will look for a different place to stay.
The hotel was very noisy, as we could hear conversations and TV's from other rooms. A continental breakfast would have been nice as well...as this is located a good walk from any breakfast if you are traveling with small children.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Vtwinke
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We stayed at the River Canyon Lodge this past weekend and it is a great choice in town. My wife ran the Half Marathon, and this hotel is only a block or so from the assembly point for the buses and the finish line. Moreover, we could walk into town to shop and enjoy one of the many restaurants.

The RCL beats many of the cheaper options in town just because of the interior doors (instead of the motels with exterior room doors). The place is a bit worn around the edges, but clean and though not fancy at all, it is nice at this price point. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The WiFi was always "busy" it seemed and mostly useless. But this was all about having a place to stay close to the race and downtown, and it fit the bill just fine.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side don't face the bar across the street, and are therefore a bit quieter when the bars close.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brewski59
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Husband and I stayed here Oct 4-9, 2011. We were out hiking and/or rafting all day, so very tired at night. We slept great in a very comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Room is not fancy, but is clean and did have small refrigerator and microwave. Coffee each morning in the lobby. Also, extra cleaning rags in lobby for bikes and hiking shoes. Affordable. Will stay here again, especially if we return with the children. I do not have pictures of room, but rooms look like picture on the official website and other pictures I saw on tripadvisor. The place is not fancy, but comfortable and homey. It is in great location. Restaurants and shopping in walking distance. I love Moab.

Room Tip: Hotels.com was trying to put me in another hotel and said nothing was available at this one on the dates I wanted. I found the website for River Canyon Lodge and called directly. I booked it for the dates I wanted without a problem.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple