All reviews bbq restaurant fenced dog blue pig brought our dog a pet friendly hotel allow pets pet area walking path waffles nice hotel cold cereal would highly recommend this hotel room was clean the breakfast area gas station national park would stay here again
Reviewed 3 April 2018

La Quinta Inn in Moab is a quality hotel. The rooms are spacious and the included breakfast is reasonable and even quite good. It's conveniently locating in the middle of town. We enjoyed our stay and will likely stay here again on our next visit to Moab.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

There was nothing special about this hotel, it was clean enough, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was just ok. The location is good. This hotel does allow pets which I don't prefer, sometimes we would hear dogs barking that where left alone all day. We didn't try out the pool because it was outside, and in March it is a little chilly still in the evening. I would probably stay at a different hotel in Moab next time but if the price was right, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The location's great. Nice and helpful stff. If you have pet, not a bad place. Being someone who set the bar at Hyatt or Marriott, look elsewhere. Don't eat at the BBQ place next door. Nice staff, terrible, terrible food. I don't remember BBQ being this bad anywhere else. I left a good tip only because of the waitress.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had an issue with a group of drunk men out by the pet area. I complained to the front desk, asked them to leave myself, and nothing was done. I had to call the cops to feel comfortable in my own hotel room. The staff was unfriendly and hard to track down. The rooms smelt like wet dog (and no it wasn't my dogs). The tvs are a joke breakfast is not worth it. If I were any of you I would book a hotel room that will stand behind their customers if problems arise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a two bedroom suite. It was perfect for our party of three. There was a main room with a double bed and an pullout sofa, and then a side room, providing ideal accommodations. The hotel was a five minute drive from Arches National Park and across the street from restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends