We stayed in a two bedroom villa during August. The pros of this resort are beautiful scenery, good continental breakfast included in the room rate, helpful and personable staff. The cons include exorbitantly expensive price tag (be prepared to pay a lot) which is not meritted due to the very cabin like rooms and lingering sewage smell throughout the property. Moab is a great town and there are a lot of great activities. Sorrell River is 17 miles along a windy road away from all the action. Every time you want to do anything you have to take an 1.15 hour journey. If we ever went back to Moab, I would stay at the winery/hotel that you pass on the way to Sorrell River. Its half the price and it looks just as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah