“Gross. Don’t. Just don’t. ”
Review of The Blu Pig

The Blu Pig
Ranked #32 of 100 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blues, brews & bbq. Try what were smokin'! Smoking daily-baby backs, brisket, turkey, pulled pork, wings and lots more! Family dining and bar dining with Live Music Everynight! Stop by the pig today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service was good. But my food was so disgusting I sent it back and had to ASK for it to be removed from my check. My husband had the brisket and liked it fine. But my burger was so saturated in grease I couldn’t even pick it up to eat it. When I asked to have it removed, the manager on duty tried to argue about it. Apparently they don’t know burgers OR customer service. I would have rather just eaten McDonald’s. So gross.

1  Thank BoardingBettie
Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed next door at La Quinta so we got a 10% discount with our hotel card. The first night it was too full, so we had to turn around, they didn't have space for us. The second night we went early, just after 5, and got a spot on the terrace, where it's dog friendly. The waitress was extremely kind and friendly and I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: April 2018
BluPigMoab, Owner at The Blu Pig, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are so pleased you decided to come back! Thank you for giving us a try and we hope to serve you and your pup again. Sincerely, Penny

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had dinner here. Me a beef brisket, with fries and cole slaw. Meet was tasty and tender. Fries were good, no complaints. Coleslaw was v good. Friend had all tap beers are 3.2

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank you for giving us a try and I’m pleased that everything was good for you and your party. That slaw recipe was my mother’s and I think it’s yummy too! Sincerely, Penny

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our family ordered brisket, chicken wings, smoked turkey sandwich and gumbo. Everyone really enjoyed their meal. The gumbo was amazing with bits of smoked pork!

Our server, Manny, was very efficient yet friendly and attentive.

The environment was on the nicer/cleaner end of BBQ places we have visited.

The meal was just what we needed after a long days drive.

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank you so much for the review, and thank you for mentioning Manny! I will be sure to let him know you mentioned him in your review. Hope you had a good time in Moab, safe travels. Sincerely, Penny

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here on Easter weekend while attending Jeep Rally.

Good service, pretty good prices. Food was good, the jalapeño bottle caps were excellent!

They had live entertainment , but close early

Date of visit: April 2018

Thanks for coming in, we are glad you enjoyed everything! Our bar doesn’t stay open like the other bars in town, we generally close around 11:30. Hope you enjoyed Jeep week! Sincerely, Penny

Been to The Blu Pig? Share your experiences!