“Excellent food!”

Ranked #27 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blues, brews & bbq. Try what were smokin'! Smoking daily-baby backs, brisket, turkey, pulled pork, wings and lots more! Family dining and bar dining with Live Music Everynight! Stop by the pig today!
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Ordered the 2 meat choice with pulled pork and wings as my meats. Both were very good. My friends loved their selections as well. Service was good and the prices are very reasonable. An excellent choice for our last night in Moab.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)

Reviewed 27 May 2012

45 min wait to BR seated then 2 hours to get our food.
When the food finally came it was dried out and cold. Had to ask for silverwhare. Poor experience. I wish we'd gone to McDonald. A cold egg mcmuffin would have been better.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Ate here tonight and it was pretty bad. You could do much better on Moab. The first thing I noticed was the blue lights. It was probably a good idea they had until implemented. The last thing you want is meat that looks blue.

The food is priced like a high-end BBQ place, which is to say, expensive. I got a two-meat combo of turkey and brisket. The turkey was dry but OK. The brisket though was an insult. Gristle, no BBQ flavor, no crust, no smoke ring. Not BBQ.

The corn muffin that came with it was heavy and dry. I also got onion rings that were tough and greasy.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

After a long hot day at Arches my husband and I enjoyed a good dinner at the Blue Pig. I had the pulled pork and he had a ribeye. The food was good as was the service. I would go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

The food was...Okay. The drinks were...Okay. The overall experience would have been okay if the server wasn't so weird (she may have suffered from a concussion or some sort of brain damage as she had a black eye and several bandages on her arms.)

To be fair, we only had cocktails and wings. We heard good things about this place and wanted to give it a try. They have live music Wednesday through Sunday (we were there on a Sunday), and we were looking for a place to relax after mountain biking. The service was slow and our server was awkward and unpleasant. We would have stayed for barbecue, but the atmosphere was so unwelcoming we decided to go somewhere else.

Been to The Blu Pig? Share your experiences!