“Average”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Service was slow. Food was just average. Price was ok but I might consider a different option for dinner next time. I had the volcano shrimp. Total of 4 shrimp and the "volcano" was dormant. It tasted like sauce from a bottle with little flavor and no spice. usually with Thai I never get extra spicy but here I got no spicy.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pineapple fried rice was not tasty. Pineapple straight from a can. Dry. Crab won ton were from a box, maybe frozen? I was disappointed. I would skip it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Food was OK. Prices were OK.
Service was OK. Too many really great restaurants in Moab to want to return!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

When we ordered our meal the new owner was very pleasant and took the time to chat with us and make us feel welcome. The menu has lots of choices and I found it hard to choose. I had the crispy duck which was very good.

They also have about 50 different kinds of tea on display just inside the entrance. If you're a tea lover you'll like the variety.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank hydehaven
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Having both worked in the service industry, we are really forgiving when it comes to being understaffed or when glitches arise. That said, this was one of the worst dining experiences we have ever had/seen (and that was before the food poisoning later that night, which I cannot say for certain was attributable to that final meal, but...)

We waited 15 minutes to be sat at a freshly set table despite there being an already set table right there. The staff, despite clearly being understaffed, moved about in a shockingly inefficient manner with bussing/taking orders/delivering food. We waited another 15 minutes after being sat for our table to even be approached and for water. At that point, we were ready to order our meals, but had to wait an additional 10 minutes to put in our order. People who arrived after us got water and orders in before ours. We waited for another 45 minutes for our food. Others appeared to wait as long if not longer than we did. It was an incredibly frustrating meal from start to finish.

We had discussed leaving while waiting for water and to put our orders in, but elected not to. We regretted that greatly. The food itself was ehhhh to okay (red curry & drunken noodles, both with chicken) and I'm sure the staff is made up of nice individuals, but I highly recommend against going to Singha Thai.

Given that the incubation times for different types of food poisoning vary widely, I cannot say for certain that it was Singha Thai that was responsible for the delightfully atrocious food poisoning that set in a few hours later and made for a miserable night and drive back to Colorado the next day. Despite that, my fiancé and I did find the humor in the fact that we had indeed said, upon walking out of the restaurant, 'wow, that couldn't have been worse.' Turns out it actually could be worse, so there's that. Definitely had a meal experience to remember.

Date of visit: November 2017