All reviews covered parking social hour underground parking evening reception suite hotel full kitchen indoor pool great hotel stove top sized refrigerator main street bunk beds in town restaurants and shops free breakfast waffles rooms are spacious
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Typical hotel of this type, suites were large we got a suite designed for disabled people ? Clean and tidy staff friendly but a bit more interest would not go a miss, WiFi was rubbish, and little or no help to rectify the problem, great location, on the main Street and remarkably quiet consider ing the amount of large frieght trucks going through the town both ways for most of the day, indoor pool and other facilities but we did not use them during our stay, plenty of bars and restaurants within a short walk, loads to do in the surrounding areas for everyone from adrenaline junkies to your gran

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Taylor W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello DavidD6912HK,

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay with us was, as we are always looking for ways to deliver better service to our guests. I'm sorry to hear that the staff wasn't able to rectify your issues with the wifi. We'd love to have you back again soon to provide an even better Moab experience!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is a new hotel. The one bedroom suites are very nice and are comfortable for a couple or small family. Breakfasts are above average and the Monday-Thursday afternoon socials can easily be used as a light supper. The covered parking is a plus as is convenient walking to many restaurants.
My only criticism is that the best rooms are located at the front of the hotel, literally 20-40 feet from the non-stop traffic of Main St. Heavy car traffic all day and truck trafiic at night. Unless you are a very heavy sleeper, you should opt for a room back from the street. I view this as a real error in the design of this hotel-and one that is not obvious until you check in. It is the one flaw in an otherwise excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room away fron the street noise.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel O
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Clean, well appointed rooms and friendly, helpful staff.
The hotel is located on Main Street and the rooms are clean, spacious and well equipped.
Whilst there is no bar or restaurant within the hotel they do offer free snack food during their 5 to 7pm happy hour.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Alwaysonholiday2,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! While we're sorry to say we can't serve wine or beer at our evening social, we're lucky to have the awesome Moab brewery nearby. We hope to have you back soon and you can check it out!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

in the center of town this hotel offers great location to restaurants and shops. the hotel staff were all friendly and helpful going above and beyond to make our stay great. room size is a plus and very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Steve U,

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our staff did, and we'd love to have you back soon for another memorable Moab experience!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I requested a quiet room and that is what I got. Thank you! I loved the full-sized fridge so I could refreeze my cooler ice blocks and the beds were comfortable and the room was very large. The evening "social" was a nice extra so we didn't have to go somewhere else to eat. I love the no carpet. The breakfast was good. The only down side for me would be the price, but it seems like all the hotels in the area are overpriced -- you know, the supply and demand thing. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018
Taylor W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Hi IslandKWGirl,

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We strive to deliver the best service possible, and I'm happy to hear that we succeeded. We hope to have you back again soon to provide another memorable experience!