All reviews covered parking social hour underground parking evening reception suite hotel full kitchen indoor pool great hotel stove top sized refrigerator main street in town bunk beds restaurants and shops free breakfast waffles rooms are spacious
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

If you are exploring Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point, this hotel is an amazing home base! The decor both in the lobby and the guestroom felt brand new. It was super convenient to walk to restaurants and shops in Moab’s small downtown strip (many of which were excellent), and to be able to bring back leftovers and refrigerate and reheat them in a full kitchen. The room was spacious and comfortable. The service was very friendly and the staff helped us with restaurant suggestions and other tips. We'd definitely stay again next time we return to the area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Daniel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Via_the_bee,
thank you for taking time out of your day to tell the world all about us in your amazing 5 circle review. We strive to make sure each of our guests have a perfect stay with us and I'm so glad that we were able to hit that mark with you.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect hotel for our family of five. We spent three days and two nights in Moab and for the first time in history, nobody argued about who gets what bed. We had the room with two queen bunk beds and pull out couch and it was awesome. Everyone had their own space. Plenty of outlets and a full fridge and microwave to boot.

If i had one complaint it would be allowing smokers to congregate right outside the door by the fire pit. You have to walk through the smoke to get in the hotel. And they never seem to leave. Thankful they are not smoking in rooms. But everything else outweighs this to give it a five star.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Daniel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi there Kelly,
I love that your loved our bunk bed rooms! They are so convenient for larger families and I'm glad that yours was able to hang out and feel like they had their own space!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We definitely enjoyed our stay at the Homewood Suites! It was about the same price as the other hotels and I felt like it was a VERY nice place! There was a cute kitchenette and both breakfast and evening appetizers were included. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hey there Danielle,
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to tell the world about us! I'm glad that you loved our hotel and I hope the rest of your vacation went just as smoothly.

We are excited to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I am very close to awarding the perfect score for this hotel. As a new hotel this is probably easier to reach than one of the older hotels in town. No matter what I am very impressed. Just the fact that it is a higher standard than most other hotels in Moab is half way to perfect for me.

Check in at the hotel was very smooth and we were given a room on the third floor. Rooms are large in size and all have a nice size kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and a large fridge. I like the fact that the shower and toilet is in a separate little room away from the zink. IT makes it a little easier when getting ready for bed or in the morning when getting ready for the day. The rooms are modern with wooden floors and a nice sitting area for the late nights.

Breakfast is great with waffles, eggs, bacon, bread, fruit, juice, etc. And it is included in the rate. And if you're looking for a quick snack, ice cream, pizza or a soda the front desk has a supply. Every night the hotel offers a snack in the breakfast room. It changes every day but we had chicken tenders and we noticed that e.g. sliders were on the menu in the near future. I just realized that the hotel has huge rooms for families, too. Up to 10 people in one room! That's amazing for any huge family traveling together.

Location is really good, too. There are only a few decent restaurants in town and we managed to walk there from the hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised with this Homewood Suites by Hilton. It's a great choice for anybody wanting a little bit more than the other mid range hotels in town. I'm definitely going to stay at Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C

Hi Kim!
thanks for the amazing review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we just want to say thank you very much for the very in-depth review. We can't wait to see you again and find a way to win a 5 circle review from you!

See you again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

In a great location in the tiny town with restaurants within walking.distance. A grade above free hotel breakfasts. Very nice front desk staff (Trista). Large comfortable room.with small kitchen and a real refrigerator and cook top. Great for those who want to.prep their own meals. Short drive to Arches and Canyonland National Parks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hey there OsideMom2Three,
Thank you so much for the 5 circle review. I truly cannot tell you what it means to our team here when they get to read comments from one of our guests that are just so glowing.

We hope to see you again soon!