“Complete Coach works”

Best Western Inn Of Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The rooms were super clean and the staff was Awesome Maria and Danny are so polite and extremely friendly I will recommend everyone to stay at the Del Rio Best western my mechanics and me loved the breakfast and the rooms so comfortable and clean

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We stayed in room 107 at the Best Western Inn of Del Reo on January 2 and 3 of 2017. Everything was fine until I tried to take a shower - water was luke warm in the bath even though there was lots of very hot water in the sink (the bath taps had been limited to only producing a dribble of hot water). I like a hot shower, so I reported the problem and was told that it would be dealt with that afternoon. I happened to be in the room all day working and nobody showed up. I again told the reception staff about the problem and they even showed me the note they had left for the manager. To make a long story short, nothing was ever done, the shower water remained cold enough that we both left without taking one. I asked again what happened as we were checking out and was again told that the manager had not bothered to come in for two days to see what needed fixing. I am not so concerned about the hot water but I am concerned that when a guest reports a problem the manager simply ignores it - in fact does not even show up to check.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
innofdelrio, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Williams

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830-775-7511.

Regards
Best Western inn of Del Rio

Reviewed 11 January 2017

For the location, busy area of town a lot restaurants, Exterior interior of hotel very clean!! staff was very good, room was clean,internet was good, bed was comfortable, we stay in double bed, there's a lot extra space, not to mention Breakfast was good..

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I rarely give out five stars but this hotel/ motel deserved it. The gentleman at the desk was very courteous. The parking lot was clean. The room was great. It was one of the largest rooms that I've stayed in. No safety concerns. Plenty of room for a sofa, a queen-size bed, and a desk. Comfortable bed. Very clean room. Large flat-screen tv, microwave, and mini-fridge. Very strong wifi signal. Looking forward to breakfast in the morning. Fast food places close by.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
innofdelrio, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The room was clean and spacious. Plenty of room for everything. The staff was friendly and check in and out was quick and easy. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was free. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 830-775-7511.

Regards

Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Del Rio

Been to Best Western Inn Of Del Rio? Share your experiences!