All reviewscomfortable bedcomfortable place to staybath linenssmall poolcentral locationwafflesnice tvwest texasbig bendgreat showerolder facilityowners and staffexcellent staythe ground floormultiple timesmini fridgerooms were very clean
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I rarely give out five stars but this hotel/ motel deserved it. The gentleman at the desk was very courteous. The parking lot was clean. The room was great. It was one of the largest rooms that I've stayed in. No safety concerns. Plenty of room for a sofa, a queen-size bed, and a desk. Comfortable bed. Very clean room. Large flat-screen tv, microwave, and mini-fridge. Very strong wifi signal. Looking forward to breakfast in the morning. Fast food places close by.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
innofdelrio, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The room was clean and spacious. Plenty of room for everything. The staff was friendly and check in and out was quick and easy. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was free. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 830-775-7511.

Regards
Best Western inn of Del Rio

Reviewed 27 November 2016

My family and I stayed at this motel recently while visiting Seminole Canyon State Park. The room looked freshly decorated and was spacious! Everything worked well, and the room was clean. Had a great night's sleep in the comfortable bed. The front desk staff were cordial and helpful. The breakfast tacos weren't fancy, but sure hit the spot. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Luis T
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Thanks to the staff for making our stay great!! The beds were great and there was a great breakfast as well!! I will be back and when I do return I will be staying at the best western. Thanks to everyone that myade my stay great!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Nice hotel at a reasonable price. We only stayed one night on our way to Big Bend, but we would stay there again. Hot breakfast was very good. They even had breakfast tacos. A first for us at these types of breakfasts in hotels.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
innofdelrio, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Hello! Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm so glad that you had an enjoyable experience. We work hard to make sure that all of our guests have a great time with us!

Thank you and looking forward to your next trip to Del Rio and stay with us!

Manager