1,461 results
All reviews club level nob hill beautiful hotel one bedroom suite union square house car luxury hotel lobby bar the entire staff turn down service bell staff four seasons rental car an upgrade the financial district valet parking ferry building
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We were given the Sir Hillary room because it was.our anniversary. The room is filled wirh historic artifacts and furnishings. The hotel's location is great. We had easy acess to San Francisco 's notable sites. Geat service, too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Theresa D
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Our Spring Break trip with our two sons was vastly enhanced by choosing to stay at the Ritz Carlton. They anticipated our every need and genuinely were concerned with our family having a wonderful experience. I highly recommend.

3  Thank HeatherHarrisLV
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed at the Ritz on the club level for several days while on vacation in April. We couldn't have been more satisfied. The club level was particularly nice -- well stocked with food and drinks. A couple nights our kids were too tired to go out to dinner and the apps and snacks were more than enough to make a meal.

3  Thank Miami1234
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great hotel...the staff does a wonderful job keeping the property clean. The rooms are an adequate size and the bed was very comfortable. Great coffee machine in the room. The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jamesdG3812OH
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Room located above the entrance to the hotel - 7th floor. Could hear the cable car but it wasn't bothersome at all. Room is spacious and beds are very comfortable. Easy walking distance to North Beach and Chinatown. It was frustrating to come back from a 6 mile walk today, drenched by the rain, and have the doorman stand there, look at me and consciously decide not to open the door. Guess I didn't look wealthy enough to fawn over. First thing I did when I got to my room was check the bathroom to see if the hairs that were in the corner of the bathroom when we arrived yesterday had been cleaned up. Nope. Still there. I like the hotel but the service needs some work.

Room Tip: The higher up the better.
5  Thank famandbiztraveler