I'm so glad my husband and I chose to stay at the Abri from 28 Jan - 2 Feb 2012.
Everything was within walking distance - Westfield Shopping centre, the BART/ Muni station, the cable car, various fashion brands, restaurants, fast food eateries, etc.
Above all, the room we stayed in (ask for the quiet section) was cosy, clean, comfy and had a decent bathroom with great water-pressure.
It definitely made our visit to San Francisco a pleasing one.
Will definitely stay here again, and would recommend tourists to stay here especially those who have shopping in mind and depend on various public transport to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection