5,146 results
All reviews ferry building great location bay bridge embarcadero center balcony room the financial district farmers market cable car bart station fisherman's wharf room service street level club level public transportation large hotel street cars top floor
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Came to SF for work convention. Work organised hotel. Make sure you request a room on a high- numbered floor. Colleagues staying on anything up to floor 4 said the noise from the lobby was immense when busy, which is much of the time.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The staff during the day was amazing but the night staff was just sub-par. I would have to stay again before I would recommend it to anyone else. However I would stay somewhere else before I would test the waters to reccomend it.

1  Thank PNWFoodster
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Excellent accommodations and service. All workers were extremely helpful and friendly, When I needed an item, it was delivered promptly. It was raining and I was able to borrow an umbrella from the front desk which allowed me to keep on going with my plans.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad our associates were able to assist you with your needs. Your compliment is truly appreciated. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel has one of the most impressive atriums I have ever seen. Pretty nice view although I think as a platinum member you would think would get upgraded to balcony, but maybe it wasn't available. The RC lounge food has gotten better over the years. The service is friendly and attentive. Overall a nice stay for the price.

Tip: I saved myself some money by parking in the Embacadero Parking lot right off Clay St. The parking lot is right next to the Hyatt and even has a walkway or Promenade that connects to the Hyatt. Over night parking is $34 self parking.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ThePlumber2015
Reviewed 12 February 2017

This was in a very convient location. The trolley line right outside was much less crowded than the other lines, so we could hop on and hop off easily. We paid extra for an upgraded room as ours wasn't ready on check in. It had a view but only if you were out on the cold deck looking sideways towards the water. Next time we won't pay for the upgrade.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family