4,136 results
All reviewsmain buildingdenny's restaurantsecond buildinggreat locationbeach streethollywood cafecable carghirardelli squarearound the cornerfishermans wharfwithin walking distancef linetwo double bedsstayed here for nightsthe golden gate bridgetwo blocksstreet noise
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I did not have high expectations for an Express... I was totally blown away.

Amazing location about 2 blocks form Pier 39 (THE pier on the Wharf), the included breakfast was OUTSTANDING (muffins to scrambled eggs and everything in between), and really nice staff..... oh and the rooms were very well appointed !!!

The only negative was the hotel was 100 booked and finding a place to eat breakfast was a bit tough..... in my book this was the best value in San Fran!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
stephen l, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Rad S

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Fisherman Wharf, we are located in a prime location and we hope to see you again next time

Stephen Leung
Manager On Duty

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This hotel is in a great location walking distance to Fishermans Wharf and great access to all restaurants, and attractions on the Piers from here. The hotel needs an upgrade. Restaurant is expensive, rooms are small and they do not have a queen bed in the building. the beds are all doubles and not suitable for a family of 4 or more.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
stephen l, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear terrymL2085GF

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Fisherman Wharf San Francisco. We are located in the heart of Fisherman Wharf with lots to do within walking distance. We will forward your feedback to our General Manager and we hope to see you again next time

Stephen Leung
Manager On Duty

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I thought that when I am paying for a room that comes with free internet, I will be able to read the news on the website of my choice. Wrong. I was surprised last night to find out that access was blocked/ denied to Fox News but CNN worked just fine. Am I expected to share political views with the hotel's owner? This morning I talked to somebody at the front desk who promised to address it with her manager. I just now checked and I have access to Fox News.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mehseen S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Magda S

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in San Francisco. We appreciate your feedback and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have faced to access desired TV channel. I am pleased to know that we were able to resolve the issue and you now have access to a news channel you wanted. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Mehseen S

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I flew in on a Thursday morning and stayed just the one evening at this hotel (we went to Napa for the rest of our trip). We landed and got to San Francisco quicker then expected, but the hotel let us check in early at no additional charge. The hotel and it's grounds were really nice! I was impressed! They had a garage and parking lot for guests to use with access only by keycard (it is an additional $50 charge though). The customer service the whole time was fantastic at the hotel! They had a store to get many different items or souvenirs, and they had a restaurant and bar that had happy hour for $5 margaritas, wine, small appetizers, etc. We stayed on the 3rd floor in a room that faced a dumpster and parking lot so, not wonderful scenery, but that's fine because we enjoyed walking and driving around the city to site see. It was a pretty busy, loud street below us though, but the hotel provided earplugs. All in all, I'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it highly to anyone because it's in a FANTASTIC location to get to Fisherman's wharf, Ghirardelli Square and multiple restaurants, bars and shops. We really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kelly D

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in San Francisco. We appreciate your valuable time to review our hotel. I am pleased to know that you had a great stay. We strive to meet every guest's expectation. We look forward to see you again in near future.

Mehseen S

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent location in centre of all local attractions. Walking distance from Fishermans Wharf and easily accessible to all other locations. Hotel staff very friendly and approachable especially Priscilla in guest relations. Priscilla is amazing very smiley, chatty and loves to crack the jokes. Nothing was ever too much trouble for her. Hotel very dated and in need of severe modernisation.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mehseen S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Lpoolnate,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in San Francisco. We appreciate your feedback and please to know you received friendly service from our staff. We will share your comments with our staff and management. We look forward to see you again.

Mehseen S.