4,134 results
All reviewsmain buildingdenny's restaurantsecond buildinggreat locationbeach streethollywood cafecable carghirardelli squarearound the cornerfishermans wharfwithin walking distancef linetwo double bedsstayed here for nightsthe golden gate bridgetwo blocksstreet noise
Reviewed 8 December 2014

On might think that a brand like Holiday Inn can get by on it's history. Maybe... but our experience here was perfect. The location was great and the staff was very friendly from the moment we checked in until the final walk out the door. The rates are reasonable for SF and the room was remodeled and well appointed. I imagine you can pay more for the location but you won't get a lot more. Thanks Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: We were by the pool. Easy walk to the Lobby and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
nblanche, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Dear Bill B,

I am so happy to hear that you had a great time here with us at Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco. We are very grateful for your kind words and for sharing your great experience here with us. Please come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2014

Great hotel in a fab location. Staff were a little brusque. Not the greatest views from the rooms but still a pleasant stay. Close to all local amenities, 10 mins away from Fishermans wharf & lots of bars & restaurants

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the road....only chance of any sort of view
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
nblanche, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2014

Dear Jo h,

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us at Holiday Inn FIsherman's Wharf San Francisco. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and had a great overall stay. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

I usually stay at the harbor court hotel in the financial district, but wasn't able to get a room there, since there were big conventions going on this weekend. I booked this room in January and this was the the least expensive room I could get, at $274!

The staff was excellent! Alan was very helpful at check in, and the early morning bellman, sorry I didn't get his name, was also helpful. The bellman secured a ride for me to the financial district.

There were slashes in some of the curtains and a butter knife on the floor of the hallway that was not removed during my stay.

I had room 302. It was a corner unit with a view of the Denny's and holiday inn signs and a view of coit tower. It was pretty noisy, from street traffic-some guy named bob thought he was lost and I could hear him talking about it. I wake up early and heard a protest at the Hyatt up the street at 7am on a a Saturday morning.

I probably would not choose to stay here again, even though there are quite a few things to do at pier 39, the wharf and the neighborhood in general.

The room was somewhat large for San Francisco.

• Stayed: December 2014
Taylor H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2014

Dear Jennifer K,

On Behalf of the staff here at The Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf I do sincerely apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the hotel and one of our managers will be more than willing to assist you, Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 7 December 2014

The Holiday Inn is in a perfect position to visited Fishermans Wharf and San Francisco. The staff were exceptional just went above and beyond to be helpful and very friendly, the rooms are a little dated but still clean and comfortable. If possible I would suggest asking for a quiet room as the street noise is a little loud (we did have a choice and chose the view which was a mistake). Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
nblanche, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2014

Dear Ali J,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here with us at Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco. The feedback you shared will truly be useful for our future guests. We are delighted that you had great time here with us. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2014

After check in we where told we would be in the next building. Having read previous reviews i was half expecting this.
Room big enough with basic amenities. Very good location to the wharf and tour operators, so plenty to do.
The hotel provided a 24hr Denny's which was ideal for our jet lag and very early morning wake ups.
I would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Be prepared to be in a separate hotel (still holiday inn, just round the corner)
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ferndrea,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco. We are grateful for your recommendation. Please come and visit us again soon!