1,538 results
All reviews ferry building bay view room wine hour milk and cookies great location rooms are small farmers market complimentary wine wine reception mini bar boutique hotel queen room the financial district giants game each evening f line union square
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I got the royal screw from Harbor Court. Somehow I drew the short straw. They screwed up their reservations on Valentines Day. Maybe it's because I'm on business and traveling alone. Who knows the truth, but they sent me to another hotel of MUCH lesser quality and price (and poor reviews). It was a long distance from my business meeting the next day when I had planned to walk. I felt abandoned and without options. The worst part is that none of the staff even tried to pretend that they cared. I cancelled a subsequent reservation, and they did so without question or comment. Never again, and I will certainly spread the word.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Denise B
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Harbor Court Hotel for our 20th wedding anniversary it was amazing , memorable and the Staff was very friendly and professional , Great location,Charming lobby could walk everywhere love the room love the view of bay bridge.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Timothy E, Front Office Manager at Harbor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review about your recent stay at The Harbor Court Hotel! I am glad that you have enjoyed our staff friendly, location, and charming lobby.We hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Cheers!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

From the moment we arrived, the customer service was exceptional. The hotel is beautiful and our room had an amazing view of the bridge, but the service from Ralph, Jhonae, Michelle, Becca and Moni made our stay special. Thank you for helping us celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Timothy E, Front Office Manager at Harbor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for staying at the Harbor Court Hotel. We're glad that our staff made your stay great while celebrating your husband's birthday. We definitely look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

From the very first second we walked in the hotel lobby, we felt we are in 5 stars hotel.
Wonderful customer service, Juvani was very helpful letting us know all about the hotel amenities.
thank you John, Steve and Juvani for great service and amazing welcome.

Loved the 5pm to 6pm wine hour, it's refreshing and great start for the evening.

Will definitely be back to stay here again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Timothy E, Front Office Manager at Harbor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for choosing to say with us, we're glad that you were able to experience the awesome service our front desk agents provide. Each and every time you stay with us, you'll definitely get the same 5-Star service!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I arrived at Harbor Ct after a 5+ hr night flight from NYC to find that they were insanely overbooked and didn't have a room for me....or my 3 other coworkers who were still on their flights in. I was tired. It was Valentine's night and it was bad enough I was away from my family...and now had to find another hotel.
What could have been a very bad, negative situation the 2 people at the front desk- Jovanne and Corey- made it such a positive one. They offered me (and also to my coworker when she arrived shortly) a really great glass (or two) of wine to take the edge off the situation as we were on hold with our corporate travel agency for nearly an hour. Jovanne then sent us in a comped limo to our new hotel... I mean WHO does this these days? If this is what just check in was like I can imagine the service at the hotel is amazing. Looking forward to staying here in the future. Thank you Jovanne and Corey! You are the epitome of professionalism. Thanks for making it a memorable experience in all the right- positive ways!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

We definitely apologize again for the inconvenience! We're glad that you were able to experience the superb service our agents provided you. We definitely look forward to having you in the near future!