“Almond Croissant!!!”
Review of Arsicault Bakery

Arsicault Bakery
Ranked #13 of 117 Bakeries in San Francisco
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The almond croissant was amazing!!! If anything, you should venture out to Arsicault just for this one treat! You will not regret it!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We dropped by for the first time to check out the croissants and lucked out with no wait on Friday morning! After we ordered then a line started to build but we were super excited as the supposed wait times are what kept us away for so long. We bought one of everything on the menu and each item that we have tried so far has been delicious. The croissants are light and delicious with the perfect chewiness! The chocolate and almond croissants are also delicious although a bit on the sweet side. My daughter loved the morning bun as well. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Order the almond croissants and the ham and cheese croissants if you only have a couple of wants. Coffee was also worthwhile. We enjoyed their products twice during a recent visit to SF. Luckily, it was only a 15 minute walk from where we were staying.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Relatives in San Francisco recommended Arsicault Bakery to us, but told us to arrive early, and even then we would wait in line. We arrived at 7:45am, 15 minutes before they opened, and there were already 20-30 people online! My first inclination was to just walk away, but we stuck it out, and boy, was it worth it! The croissants were unquestionably the best I've ever tasted, and I consider myself as having gone around the bakery block a few times in my 62 years. The butter croissants were so flaky, but melted in my mouth so fast. Likewise, the chocolate croissants had just the right amount of chocolate so as not to overpower the pastry, but still retain a delightful chocolate taste. Perhaps the chocolate almond croissants were best of all. Finally, their Morning Bun was another major home run. All of the pastries were so delicate but with incredible taste profiles. I would wait in line here any time!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Incredible pastries, especially the croissants. I had the ham and cheese croissant and my husband had the almond croissant and the Kouign Amann. We loved it all.

There is always a line, but it moves quickly thanks to the efficient (and very kind!) staff.