My wife and I stayed in Intercon, SFO for 2 nights in early June 2012. It was quite a disappointing stay for the amount of money we paid for the hotel. There were no specific issues about the stay however we didn't feel any special.
- Conveniently located close to all the major attractions
- Decent room as expected from Intercon
- Feels too businesslike
- Receptionist and bell boys not the most friendly
- Doesn't have the special feel of staying in a star property
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental