I stayed here recently for a business convention at the Moscone Center. The hotel is conveniently located near shopping and many restaurants, and is a quick walk to Chinatown and even to Fisherman's Wharf. However, for the price, I expected nicer rooms. The bed was pretty hard and the armchair in the room was very worn. Some days my coffee cups were not replaced. The internet is $15 a night, which I find ridiculous. The bar was nice, but tended to get loud at night and the drinks were very expensive ($12-15/cocktail). The staff was very helpful and there were umbrellas you could borrow when it rained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental