“Wonderful!”

Victorian Home Walk
Ranked #53 of 285 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us in exploring Pacific Heights with its colorful Victorian row houses, famous mansions, and beautiful gardens. Learn the history of San Francisco through its architecture ! A great introduction into the local side of San Francisco. Established in 1996. EXCLUSIVE : Visit the inside of a period Queen Anne Victorian ! The walk is easy, the pace leisurely, and there are no hills to climb.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Central Point, Oregon
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

My husband had a week long conference in San Francisco that I decided to tag along with. While he was in a long conference I thought I would check this tour out but unfortunately it was canceled due to no one showing up, I'm sure due to the weather (rainy). So, I dragged my husband kicking and screaming to the tour the following day and he LOVED it! Jay is great and is full of history of the city. It was a quick 2 hours and you learn a lot about the city of San Francisco. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“delightful!”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

our guide, marilyn Straka, made this experience so nice. She was so personable,and knowlegable. Having only 5 people helped, along with good weather.
Marilyn covered the history, restoration, and cultural aspects of the neighborhood. Visiting the Queen Ann B&B was delightful! It was an unexpected pleasure to walk through so much of the Pacific Hts neighboorhood and the mansion district. Overall, the tour exceeded our expectations and I would recommend it to anyone.

San Francisco, California
“wonderful expierence”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

How enjoyable,the guide was Marilyn, I saw many beautiful buliding and learned new things. The walking tour will be recommanded to friends.

long island, new york
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good views and a little history”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

we did the victorian walk on a saturday and it was very informative. the guide meets you in union square - easy to get to by cable car or bus - the guide puts you on the bus (included in cost of tour) to take you to pac heights. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the victorians, the areas we walked in and the real estate market. There was not too much general history of the city, other than talk of the great earthquake/fire. The walk was not strenuous and you end near Union St - which is a great neighborhood of shops and restaurants.

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great learning experience and walk through the city”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We took in-laws on this walk and had a great time of it. Make sure you bring some water/snacks and good walking shoes and be prepared to get your architectural nerd on.

Visited July 2011