“Reliable and kid friendly”

Seal Rock Inn Restaurant
Ranked #1,385 of 6,025 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: USD 15 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: The Richmond
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Do you like it old fashioned and not pretentious? Oh, and a drop dead view too? You'll get it simple, basic and friendly. Ask for your scrambled eggs soft, and by golly they're soft. Old fashioned waffles- not Belgian, and just just so crisp (ask). Sourdough French toast, and corned beef hash with zero green peppers. Hash browns-crunchy. OK?

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I always stay at the Seal Rock Inn in San Francisco.And this year we decided to try the breakfast at the restaurant.We ended up having breakfast every day we stayed there.I had the French toast/w sausage and my wife had the Belgian waffle/w strawberries and bacon.Its best to get there early as it gets busy around 10.Food was well prepared and hot and friendly wait staff.Its good to start your day in the city with a good hot breakfast check it out! David/Cheryl sargent

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Walk into a time warp at Seal Rock Inn Restaurant and enjoy a huge menu of classic American food while enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean. Inexpensive and be sure to take the time to check out the ruins of Sutro Baths down at the ocean.

1  Thank kathleendooley58
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Won't be going back to Seal Rock Inn Restaurant anytime soon. It's in a nice location, but due to the fog everyday it can be depressing. Unfortunately this was the type of day when I visited it and Seal Rock Inn is very old. It could use a renovation. The wait staff was poor, been there too long and the food was just okay.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I went for a lunch with my family. The service is very poor. They charged us 10 $ by mistake (?) on a paper bill and did not excuse when we complained. Food was so bad that we all 4 felt sick for the all day. One good point : Prices are low.