“A Super Duper Burger”

Ranked #108 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Description: Fast food style 100% all-natural burgers, shakes & cones made with organic Straus Family Creamery Dairy, homemade pickles, & more!
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Super Duper Burgers are exactly that, super duper! The food is simple, but prepared well and very flavorful for a burger chain. The burger itself is richly flavored and the other goodies are really tasty. The environment is simple, but there is ample seating. The folks who take orders and prepare food are super duper helpful! This is a really nice spot for a quick, easy dinner or lunch. I also love the location right on Market Street, great while taking a walk.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I am now CONVERTED.

Forget everything you've ever eaten in a fast food establishment. Because nothing compares to this.

This is cooking simply and doing it well. If I could give it six stars, I would. I first visited it a little under two months ago on the recommendation of a friend, and it's the only place I go now when I get into San Francisco.

Our hotel is just around the corner from this place on Market street, so convenience is a big factor for me. I love trying new things in food, but when I find something so simple that works very well, I stick to it - until the next new thing comes along.

At this minute in time, I love Super Duper Burgers. You can get a Super Duper Burger with cheese and bacon (two meat patties), garlic fries and a IPA beer for $17. I know it's not dirt cheap, but it is pure QUALITY.

Get your napkins ready before your food is cooked, which normally takes a few minutes. Everything is cooked to order and done right in front of you.

The atmosphere is young and hip, popular with all walks of love and life.

I advised seven of my colleagues on my last trip about how good it was. Over 24 hours and without liaising with each other, ALL of them tried it and not one was disappointed with service, food or value for money.

Give this place a go - you won't be disappointed either!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Really great hamburgers , pickles are the best ! , really worth if you are in the area, and want a very good place for burgers.
People is kind, is very crowded , but it worth

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was the best burger I have had in years! Fresh and un processed....YUMMY!

Price was good, service was fast and efficient. Atmosphere in the restaurant was good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

i am not a burger person. in fact, i am not a meat person, period. however, when i had the popular mini burger at this place, i was really happily surprised by its flavours and texture that i decided to spend a few mins to write this review to share my pleasant experience with others who are also open to new events.