“Good restaurant with very nice view”

Tarantino's Restaurant
Ranked #622 of 5,922 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: USD 12 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Description: Cracked Dungeness Crab, Clam Chowder, & Cioppino are among guest favorites. Seafood Fettuccine Tarantino, a crowd favorite, Scallops and prawns in a sauce of garlic, herbs, cream, and freshly grated parmesan cheese, is one example of the Italian flavor which is a hallmark of our seafood. For a quick bite, visit Tarantino's Sidewalk Cafe. Our Dungeness Crab are cooked, cracked, and wrapped to go--call in advance for curbside pickup. We strive to provide our customers with a consistently memorable fresh seafood dining experience with a unique San Francisco bay view. Banquet facilities available.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We had a dinner and our table was at the window. The view of the harbor with the Golden Bridge behind was so nice .
The diner was good and the quality of fishes also. A bit expensive, but the view is there !

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was decently priced and the crab that I had was delicious. The crab cakes were so so but the calamari was very good.

1  Thank Shauna W
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Location was fantastic. Food was excellent. Service was a little flakey. We stepped in for a quick lunch and found this place way above the typical clam chowder joints with pricing that was cheaper than them

Great environment and and very good value lunch

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We asked to order appetizers before we order mains. Thankfully we did that because the appetizers filled us up completely the meals were huge. We shared as appetizers for 4 people a crab cocktail, crab cake, garlic bread and fried calamari. The two crab dishes were amazing/sensational, however the garlic bread was inconsistent as we got 2 serves. (Don't do that, you get heaps)
The calamari was over cooked and too much batter to really enjoy.
Prices were reasonably priced especially considering location.
Beers and drinks were reasonably priced
However when people started to leave they turned the heater off and it got reasonably cold and had to put jumpers back on
Would definitely recommend this place but don't get too greedy with your food ordering

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had a few hours to spare by myself on a recent trip to SF and since it was a beautiful day, i decided to wander down to Fisherman's Wharf. Stumbled upon Tarantino's and decided to give it a try and unusually for me, i didn't check TripAdvisor for its rating.

I had a nice table overlooking the boats. I ordered the prawn cocktail - i know it's an old fashioned dish but I like it and they did a good one. I then ordered the Dungeness crab sandwich which was absolutely delicious. Service is ok and overall i enjoyed lunch by myself!