“Great pizza, great value!”
Review of Za Pizza

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious pizza for affordable price. The place os very crowded só If you don't want to wait for a table you can order and pick up later.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Fresh slices were great. You could tell the difference between those that had been sitting awhile vs the slice that just came from the pie straight out of the oven. Staff was friendly and service was prompt.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This place just did not live up to the reviews. The pizza was okay, but nothing to write home about, and it was the best thing about the place. The service was mediocre; probably because they are so busy. The location is a complete dive! My favorite pizza place in my hometown is a bit of a dive bar as well, but this was on a whole other level. There wasn't a chair at our table that wasn't torn up with stuffing falling out. The table was warped and didn't balance. The floor was sticky and disgusting, and the absolute worst was the state of the bathroom. There is only one toilet for everyone, and it was barely a stall that served only one at a time. I had to take my four year old to go or I wouldn't have gone near it, but when a kid has to go... Well, I've been in plenty of port-a-potties that were cleaner and had more room. We couldn't really even close the door with both of us trying to squeeze in. This might be a decent place if you can order out and live in the neighborhood, but for travelers, especially with small children, I would find somewhere else.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Not at all what we expected. Very small neighborhood place. Very informal. Some limited outdoor seating. Very good, a bit funky, but fun.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Dropped in on a Sunday night for some of the best pizza. Small and limited seating, more of a takeout location. Pizza toppings and cold beer, made may forget about any shortcomings on decor.