“Excellent Buffalo Hamburger”

Bullshead Restaurant
Ranked #1,776 of 5,776 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Excellent hamburgers. Good local and attention. Price on average tending high. 100 % Recommendable to taste good meat. Locals usually eat on this place.

There are newer reviews for Bullshead Restaurant

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times over the years. I had the fish and chips tonight. It was so heavily coated and over cooked it was pretty much inedible. Will think twice about going back.

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I had one of the best burgers I've tasted ...a great little spot fast friendly service we also ordered tasty battered mozzarella sticks highly recommended

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

And, it keeps getting better. It is, hands down, the best burger you will have in SF …and, quite possibly, in the 7 Bay Area Counties.

They also serve gourmet options like Buffallo. The Onion Rings are the best too!
The prices are also reasonable.

It's been a favorite forever and just keeps getting better!

1  Thank Edi M
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed in West Portal in an airbnb place which was in the same street as this restaurant. We had a couple of beers and burgers. They were beautiful and huge. The meat was cooked perfectly. The place was a small little place but was really cosy and the staff were very friendly. I'd love to be having thei burger now.

Also, you can get takeaway and take it next door to this fantastic bar called the Philosophers Club. Best bar we went to in San Francisco.