“Fun and tasty wine tasting”

Wattle Creek Winery Tasting Room
Ranked #932 of 6,354 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 31 January 2017

My family came to San Francisco from several states and Wattle Creek was our first stop.
The wine was delicious and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend stopping here for a tasting.

Date of visit: January 2017
Amanda J, Guest Relations Manager at Wattle Creek Winery Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Hi Paulette,

Thank you for visiting our tasting room. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again!

Cheers,
Amanda Jetson

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Went to taste wine with my wife and had a better time than expected with Jesse. Would come back, five stars.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I really like Pinot Noir and I really liked their Pinot Noir. The tasting room was a nice place and staff was great.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I was wandering around the square and stumbled upon this place on a Sunday afternoon! I was so happy to be served by Laura who was so helpful and friendly. She was eager to provide information about the wines. She also provided information about some wine regions in California. As a wine lover, this was so kind of her. She really was one of my favorite people I met in San Francisco! Make sure you stop by so you can take some time to sit and drink some delicious wines! I promise it will make your day!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank HABUK
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Usual store front, unusual spot for a boutique style wine. The Wine Stewart was very welcoming and quick to answer any and all questions, (even a few off the cuff questions). He was a hoot and a half, as was many of the patrons. I found a nice Bordeaux style wine and took it home with me, suggest others do the same. You will go here and expect the usual California wine but after you try them all, I'm sure you'll find at least a couple that you will want to take home. Down side to here is people pass it by because of perceived expectations, go without these.

Date of visit: August 2016