“Great Thai food, great price”
Review of King of Thai

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We end up eating at both the restaurant in fisherman's wharf and in union square. The food was delicious and economical. The servers were nice. I wish this chain restaurant would come to Chattanooga, TN where we live. You would be such a hit here!! I never imagined my favorite meals in San Francisco would be at a chain restaurant but it was so yummy! Thanks and please consider opening up a restaurant in Chattanooga, Tennessee!!!

There are newer reviews for King of Thai

Reviewed 25 January 2012

The staff here is beyond friendly & the prices are fair.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

Although it's a chain, it doesn't read like chain food. I'd just hit town and was looking for a quick meal near Union Square and happened on King of Thai. I was seated at the wall-facing bar because I was a single, though I wished I'd have gotten a table facing the window. My seafood Pra Ram arrived so quickly I knew it was properly flash-cooked, and it was delicious: tender, flavorful and in a big portion for a great price. Condiments are nearby and the jars are kept clean, service is quick and efficient and the place is clean and bright.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

Like the Roast Duck Noddle soup and Green Curry. We were so full and it inexpensive.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook