This was my second stay at the hotel and it was as good as the first time. The hotel is for veterans who qualify for membership.
As before the price was right, inexpensive compared to others of the same quality. My room was spacious with anew hd tv and very a very comfortable lounge chair with ottoman. Two of the benefits that give added value are the free full breakfast and happy hour.
If you qualify, you should consider joining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco