1,826 results
All reviews market street sports club equinox gym mkt restaurant health club window seat room service in room dining union square luxury hotel the ritz hotel guests concierge desk fitness center corner room beautiful hotel business hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Luxury accommodations at the heart of downtown! Equinox made it more FITTING, pun intended! From the ease of checking in, to the courteous and friendly smiles and overzealous housekeeping! Will definitely look for Four Seasons in our next hotel bookings!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Robert M, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

This is great to hear! Thank you for staying with us and sharing a bit of why you look forward to your return visit. We'll be looking forward to it as well.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Excellent location,Nice and friendly staff everywhere in the hotel.Beautiful room ,clean adn well set up.I love to stay in the Four Seasons Chain ,always a good choice .The Overall stay was great.My room was very quiet and my wife and i slept very well .

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

We appreciate that you continue to stay with our sister hotels around the world and selected us on your visit to San Francisco with your wife. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great location, good service, efficient concierge, lives up to the Four Season’s promise.

Safe choice, if you can afford it.

Would definitely be my place of choice for my next visit to San Fransisco.

Solid

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you for your excellent review and I am glad to hear that we met your expectations and lived up to the Four Seasons' promise. I've let the concierge know that you enjoyed their service. Till next time!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The Four Seasons is a great place to stay. Well positioned on Market Street and not far from the Square it is right where you want to be and yet calm and quiet when you return. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and very quiet. Beds are like clouds and everyone was more than helpful. I even chose room service one cold night just so I could enjoy the place a while longer. It’s attached to a huge gym and spa so you don’t even need to go outside . Very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank tracey966

Thank you for joining us at our urban oasis! I'm happy to hear that our location, redesigned guest rooms (as well as the beds), service, and Equinox Sports Club made for an enjoyable stay. Room service on a cold San Francisco night is a treat too. We hope to welcome you back to San Francisco and Four Seasons!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had a terrific stay at the Four Seasons San Francisco. The rooms are beautiful, it’s in a great location and the staff was incredibly helpful. We had dinner at MKT restaurant which was excellent. The hotel is attached to the Equinox health club so guests have access to an amazing health club. The pool is fabulous! Can’t wait for our next trip. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple