“Sunday brunch and football”
Review of The Brick Yard

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Breakfast burger was a good, messy mouthful. Yummy potatoes. Unfortunately the french toast was a little bland. Made reservation online, including which game we were interested in watching. Worked very well, as they had table for us near a TV with our game on it. One game maximum stay – in other words you lose the table as soon as your game is over. Fine by us, but don’t plan to spend all afternoon watching football.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Tried a take-out order of the Pull Pork Sandwich and The Naked Bird, and both were disappointing. The Pull Pork sandwich tasted very ordinary for $12, and there were no sides that came with it. The Naked Bird ($15), a grill chicken dish that came with mash potatoes and a light salad was dry and chewy. When I placed the order, the restaurant staff told me that the total came out to $30.82. I had no idea why it was so expensive as I expected the bill to be around $27 plus maybe tax. To my pleasant surprise, the total came out to $27.52 when I picked up the order. Why was the telephone total so much higher? Have no idea. But I did conclude that I will not be going back there anytime soon due to its very average tasting food and its somewhat expensive prices. Maybe dining there would be a different experience...

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a couple drinks and dinner. The bartender was sweet and personable. We had the chicken entrees for our meals. Their potato mash was delightful and the greens were cooked to perfection. We were also fans of the atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. We came here to watch the quarterfinal of the Euro 2016 tournament. Lots of other people did, too. We also wanted to have a Cuban, but were told the would not serve the regular menu until 2:30pm. It was just before noon. We were stuck with the brunch menu. Breakfast burger was not great, but not bad. The Billionaire's bacon was a thick slab of sweetness, but not worth a million. The waitress was from the South and immediately recognized that my wife was also, both going to nearby high schools. The environment, and the waitress, are the two things that will make us give this place another try when they serve their regular menu.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I liked especially the little pork slice burgers, the fries were seasoned good and the atmosphere with the brick walls makes it easy to stay. Thereabove, they showed a fantastic Euro Soccer quarterfinal (Wales-Belgium)