Lowest prices for your stay
USD 77
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Hotels.comUSD 73
PricelineUSD 72
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I was expecting this place to be what it is, well located but not clean (especially the smelly carpets). The atmosphere was weird too, especially at the make-yourself-pancake breakfast. But I had read that in other reviews. What I wasn't expecting was the awkward and insensitive situation I went through with the staff.

As I was checking in, the guy at reception saw that I, another man, as he probably thought, had my nails painted. He then inquired:

- was that a bet you lost?

Not only did that make the situation very uncomfortable, it was aggressive and very uncalled for. I would expect that in a city like San Francisco diversity would be respected, but that was not the case.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a private room with our own bathroom for 4 nights. The room was clean and cozy though it can be cool at night. Breakfast is provided with pancakes and tea and coffee. You can also do your own cooking and save some money though I recommend trying a lots of food in SF.
Really satisfied experience

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeNgocTram
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

To be honest I'm not used to spending a hundred a night on a one star I thought that was disgusting.... although I guess San Francisco is very expensive for some reason ?! and this is the cheaper end of the scale I don't know?! It was ok, bit weird that we had to make our own beds after spending so much money, was a very dingy room. Bathroom was clean, but it's just something I don't understand, not used to spending so much money on something like this. I survived though so can't be all that bad XD

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 37caths
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We had 3 nights there in a 2 bunk room.

The shower didnt work so good. There wasnt internet working in the room only in the looby.

It was dirty and smelled on the hallway.

But it was cheap and had a good location.

We was in the middle og San Francisco.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Hair on the "clean" towels, tape holding down what's left of the carpet...I asked the front desk how to stop up the tub to take a bath and was told they'd get back to me in 10 minutes. An hour later I went back to the front desk and was told that all tubs have been modified to make taking a bath impossible. There's food on the walls in my room. The only parking is 3 blocks away in a lot that charges $25/night. And my bed was broken. I've only been here 3 hours.

Date of stay: February 2017