This is a very cute, retro style hotel. I enjoyed the decor .. the lobby and room were just right. However (and unfortunately) I could not recommend staying in this location if you are travelling with a child or are sensitive to areas with a lot of homeless, litter, drunks and pot smokers. We had our 11 year old daughter with us....we tried to use it as a topic for social challenges! Again. not the hotel's fault but certainly a consideration if you are planning a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Americania Hotel is a 143-room boutique hotel with a fun and amusing design of understaed references to classic American pasttimes. With guest rooms, meeting space and the Custom Burger and Lounge located on site, the hotel provides a San Francisco hotel experience well suited for vacationers, families, and business travelers alike and is the ideal setting for small business meetings and social functions.Located in the vibrant South of Market (SoMA) district, the convenient location provides quick access to many of San Francisco's top attractions including Civic Center Plaza, Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre and Cable Cars that will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Americania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Americania Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Hotel Americania
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western