1,591 results
All reviews grace cathedral nob hill big restaurant infinity pool piano bar spa area cable car steam room california street union square upgraded to a suite an upgrade room service mark hopkins beautiful hotel hotel guests car service
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I just returned from a 3 night 4 day get away with my adult son and his girl friend. The Scarlet Huntington was just the perfect place. The trolley stopped right out front, an Uber can be there in seconds and the prices are fantastic. The hotel was just amazing, the staff, the comfort, the spa. The Big 4 with the old time bar and amazing food. When back in SF. This is where I'll be staying. BRAVO TEAM! And thank you much for the wonderful
Memories!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hunannah
TheScarletHuntington, General Manager at Huntington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Hunannah,

Thank you for your insights. We are happy that we provided fond and lasting memories during your visit to the Scarlet Huntington.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

A treasure of a hotel with warm welcoming staff without the scripted stuffiness of many high end hotels. The hotel restaurant and room service was delicious. The hot tub and pool were great. I left relaxed and happy, and even my teenager liked it-and shehates everything!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sallyv958

Dear Sallyv958,

Thank you for your kind comments. I shall share them with our Colleagues. We are delighted that your daughter also enjoyed her visit here.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

In all my travels, I have never experienced a staff like I have at the Scarlet Huntington. They went above and beyond every step of the way. Truly great people who enjoy what they do for a living. I want to personally thank James, Jason, Cornelius, Ulysses, Maureen, Carlton and housekeeping (thanks for the daily notes!). You guys rock!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a killer view of Grace Cathedral and the adjacent park
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt H

Dear Matt H,

Thank you for highlighting our Colleagues by name. It truly means a lot to us and is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The Scarlet Huntington more than lived up to its historic place at the forefront of San Francisco hotels. The rooms boast high ceilings, great bathrooms, comfortable beds, and are extremely spacious... I've become used to small hotel rooms in SF, but you will not find any here! The lobby is well appointed, the spa is world class (the views are truly amazing), and the Big 4 restaurant speaks for itself as a destination that cannot be missed. But, the real beauty of the hotel is its staff- the customer service was warm, genuine, and I saw countless examples of their team going out of their way to help guests besides myself. From what I learned, they have several team members at 20+ years of service, including their gracious bellman at 29 years as well as the encyclopedic house car driver who has been there 27 years. In a time where we constantly see new faces in our favorite hotels and restaurants, the longevity and loyalty of the Scarlet Huntington team speaks volumes.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick R
TheScarletHuntington, General Manager at Huntington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Nick R,

Thank you for your gracious review. I shall share it with our Colleagues who you were keen on picking up on their sense of pride. They truly are the Heart and Soul of the Scarlet Huntington!

We are delighted you enjoyed your visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We got upgraded to a suite so cannot speak to the other room categories, but the impeccable service, ambiance, and decor of the hotel make staying here a wonderful experience. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The separate shower and soaking tub in the spa-like bathroom were especially enjoyable, the views of the city skyline fantastic, and generous assortment of in-room keurig coffee and tea a nice touch.

While I'd like to see complimentary high speed internet access, they don't charge a 'resort fee' and do allow guests use of the spa facilities (relaxation pool, hot tub, sauna/steam). A mini-bar would have been nice.

Room Tip: Try for a high floor to enjoy a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AffordableComfort
TheScarletHuntington, General Manager at Huntington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear AffordableComfort,

Thank you for your assessment. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit. I shall share your insights with our Colleagues.

We all look forward to welcoming you back upon your return visit.