I am the owner of a four star Texas boutique Hotel. I vacationed with my family last week at the Mark Hopkins and cannot say enough great things about the Hotel. It is a beautiful Hotel with a rich history! I highly recommend visiting Sonny at the Top of the Mark Lounge for the best sunset in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental