Probably a slightly biaist review as my partner proposed to me on the last night of our stay so we've been on cloud 9.
Service: bottle of celebratory champagne arrived promptly and was delicious
Top of the Mark bar/restaurant: nice cocktails ($14) and tasty appetisers (we never ate a full meal there but from what we had it was good). Surprisingly casual bar so no need to dress up. Sat night a live band was playing pretty fresh and current music.
Rooms: comfortable and clean. Didn't feel as luxurious as the Inter Con in Manila but still a really great room.
Location: amazing, safe neighbourhood, close to many tourist attractions. Hotel even has a complimentary town car service you can use (pre-arrange with concierge).
Wifi: terrible I'm afraid - didn't work on our iPhones. Spent 40 min overall to IT support. Ended up getting a refund as it didn't work properly.
Overall: we'd definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental