I think the Mark Hopkins has lost its sparkle. The rooms are small with old furniture. However, they still keep the rooms clean. Service (especially Housekeeping) was really bad. Took them more than the usual time to respond. Area around the hotel is very dark at night. Not much restaurants in the area. You will have to go further down going to Union Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental