1,835 results
All reviews gas fireplace cookie jar union square wine and appetizers dressing room afternoon wine other guests fresh fruit breakfast was delicious wine reception nob hill charming hotel petite auberge home away from home small hotel room was large breakfast room
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Great place and the staff is very helpful and friendly! We will be back! Rooms are comfortable and the beds are comfy! The happy hour snacks and the breakfast is a nice touch. Why stay and a large hotel when you can stay in a place that has history and a real feel of San Francisco.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rogerg877
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Cozy, comfortable, and quiet, despite being located on a busy street. Delicious hot breakfast included, different each day, with good variety, and served in the downstairs dining room. There's also a downstairs living room with a fire and comfortable chairs. My room had a fireplace in it too, and interesting books on the shelves.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Derek J
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I decided on a bed & breakfast because I wanted my daughter, who is 9, to feel at home and comfortable. We were both completely happy with our experience. We enjoyed all the small, but special, touches the White Swan provided and only wished we were able to stay longer.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I rarely post comments, mainly I am usually satisfied with a place or it was ok. In this case my wife and I stayed for a weekend and could not have been happier with the location we picked! Great service, fun atmosphere and very diverse for all needs!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brettandrachel
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We loved our two day stay at thi small, intimate inn located in a great spot in the city! Clean, welcoming, wonderful breakfast, and happy/wine hour with other interesting guests made our stay so wonderful. May want to request room in back if street noise is an issue. Parking is expensive, so be prepared. Couldn't find a nicer set of staff running the place...it feels like "home!"

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple