USD 325
USD 479
USD 287
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 380/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
USD 336
USD 267
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
USD 290
USD 271
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 346
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 212
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 267/night.

Hotel Zephyr(San Francisco)
USD 317
  • Fitness centre
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
USD 487
USD 425
Agoda.com
USD 351
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
USD 301
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomplimentary glass of winecontinental breakfastpetite suiterooms are smallunion squareevery morningpost steach eveningtwo blockseuropean stylequaint hotelthe heart of the citystayed here for nightsstreet noiseexcellent locationcable carmini fridge
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was horrible. It took us an hour and a half to get us checked in. Even with valet, we waited about 30-45 min to even park on the white parking section they have where they tell you to park because there were other vehicles parked there that valet wasn’t parking out of the way. Good luck getting someone to answer the phone at this hotel. When we were getting ready to check out, I called the hotel so they can have our car ready. I literally called consecutively for 30 min straight until someone answered the phone and they had the adocity to ask if they can place me on hold which I didn’t agree to because all I had to ask for was valet to get my car ready. They also doubled charged my card when I clearly stated I had a reservation through trip advisor. They did refund the extra $350 they charged the night I checked in. But when I checked out they had me sign another form for $190. I though this was the total I was being charged with valet and everything. When I got home from my trip I realized that the $180 charge for the room from trip advisor had gone all the way through and that the $190 was still Pending. So I called that same day we got back from our trip again, and again. I had to call about 10 times before someone could answer the phone. They said the $190 was the hold for accidentals and the valet and to give my bank some time to release this hold and that I should be receiving only $143 back minus the charge for the valet. So I did. On Tuesday March 27th the transaction went all the way through. So I called the hotel again and again for 30 min straight until I got frustrated and ended up calling trip advisor for help. I stayed Saturday night March 24,2018 and today is Friday March 30th. Almost a week later and till this day I have not received a refund and TripAdvisor can’t get a hold of them either. Not to mention that the hotel is super outdated. It has an old school heater that we couldn’t get to work. They also have major violations. In the shower there’s an electric box and the smoke detector is next to a fan. This is a bad hotel with the worst service. Save yourself the headache and don’t stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Andrews hotel for three nights. I really wanted to love this hotel because it has a lot of potential – old, small, boutique style San Francisco hotel, but I was disappointed.

When I arrived at check-in, I had to move rooms twice because of a computer glitch? Then, my room key didn’t work three times because the system is so outdated on the doors I was told. In addition, the room just needs an update. It would be so much better with some new curtains, furniture, etc. The bathrooms are also in dire need of a redo. My shower was tiny and the showerhead was the smallest one I have seen in a long time. The television in my room was also extremely small and there is plenty of room for a larger one. These are easy replacements and would make a big difference. The other big problem was the Wi-Fi basically doesn’t work. I ended up just using cellular data because it was a lost cause. Another very frustrating thing was that my room had no shampoo. I asked the front desk if I could get more twice and ended up just buying some at the pharmacy down the road because it was never refilled. Also, there was no lotion provided?

The only pros for me really were the free breakfast and wine hour. If you are looking for a cheap affordable hotel in the area, I would recommend hotel Beresford instead - similar style but much larger rooms.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Rileybmattox
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This hotel has charm and lots of cozy features. The hotel being older is historic and has maintained it's ambience. Try the adjoining restaurant--excellent food. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Coffee and pastry service on each floor every morning was a nice touch. Good beds, quiet, roomy and nice bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This hotel is in a great position just a few minutes walk away from Union Square. We had three nights here and really enjoyed our stay. It is quite small and don't necessarily expect really plush rooms but it is clean and the staff are really helpful. A basic breakfast is provided for self-serve on each floor. A really nice touch is the free glass of wine on offer between 5 pm and 6 pm each day. Sip this in the cosy lobby to watch the world go by! We ate at the attached Italian Restaurant, Fino and would recommend the food and the atmosphere there. We also ate at the Borobudur Indonesian Restaurant further up Post Street, a really good value eatery. Forget the really expensive hotels in Union Square and try this one for a pleasant change. We will certainly use it again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Love the Sweet Hotel and the cozy Italian restaurant Fino right off the lobby... nice counter to sit and taste wine if you are alone, or to entertain friends. Price is right for downtown San Francisco.

Stayed: March 2018