“Tasty, fresh breakfast - self serve large coffee selection”
Review of Craig's Cafe

Craig's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Craig's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 306 Restaurants in Quincy
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and Dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Located right in the heart of Quincy Center across from the Church of Presidents. We are a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with affordable and fresh menu items.
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I had a simple eggs/potatoes/meat breakfast, but it was top notch. Perfectly done fried eggs, and the potatoes tasted fresh, and they are cut and cooked from raw in-house. The coffee is unique in that it is unlimited self serve from a bank of thermo pump pots, and it's a selection of 8 or 10 varieties of various roasts and flavors.
The service was friendly and accurate, but quite slow to take our order. Once our order was taken, the food was served in good time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food was great, plating was beautiful. But the restaurant could use some cleaning. It's going to get very busy when the 350 new Ahold employees start over the next few months.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The second time my husband and I visited Craig's Cafe, we each ordered what we had had the first time. My husband had the Banana Foster French toast, and I ordered an egg over medium, turkey sausage patties, home fries, and toasted Portuguese sweet bread. Every item was delicious.
I've also had the banana Foster pancakes. The pancakes are homemade delicious - not the typical fare you'd get at a chain. The banana Foster just added a whole new level of sweetness.
When you enter Craig's Cafe, you are greeted and made to feel welcome. You pour your cup of coffee from the large coffee pumps - with 8 kinds to choose from. If the coffee's not hot enough, ask to have it heated up in the microwave. The coffee is priced less than the other restaurants around. Prices on food items are also reasonable.
I've also had lunch at Craig's. My friend enjoyed her cranberry chicken salad sandwich. I loved my cheeseburger and sweet potato fries. The cole slaw had more mayonnaise than I like, and I would have liked more seasoning. The menu is varied and creative.
This Cafe at 1354 Hancock St. is ideally located near both the Adams National Parks office at 1250 Hancock St. and the Church of the Presidents. Hancock Street can be confusing, so when you face the church, look to the right and cross at the pedestrian crosswalk. The restaurant is right there. You'll probably see umbrellas on the sidewalk.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had heard good things about Craigs from the food and speed of service. We were sat within 5 minutes but took close took close to 20 minutes for the food to come out. If you are a coffee lover they have loads of different flavors and a nice variety of food choices on the menu. The bendicts are nice but I found the home fries and pancakes to be very average.
It's in a nice location which results in the lack of parking available

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Just went for breakfast standards, which were simple and perfect. Help yourself coffee bar with 8 choices. Friendly folks.
The smell of freshly baked muffins made it really, really hard to resist.

Been to Craig's Cafe? Share your experiences!