“Available, on time, courteous”

Point2Point Taxi Services & Island Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Called for a pickup on a busy Saturday morning, they answered the phone right away, knew the place I was at (many don’t), estimated that they’d be there within 15min, and they were on time. I’m a local and this is one of my favorite taxi in town: courteous, available and helpful. Fares are about the same for all companies so the way you’re treated on the phone and the time you wait for your ride makes all the diffference.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"driver"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I tried to call to arrange a pick up, only to get voicemail. I never did get a call back. Had to use another service

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted a tour in the National Park and got a great one!
Jeff did a great private tour and my wife and I had a great time
First he picked us up with donuts and fruit and water. Great way to start with us not eating breakfast. We did over a 3 hour tour and he showed us a lot ! Beautiful weather and great tour guide! I would tell anyone that wants to be with a local that answers all questions and get a great tour book and get Jeff!

1  Thank bigdaddyFlorida
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Needed a taxi at the last minute and this service came through. Nice driver, and also a nice van to ride in

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2017

If every taxi company were like this one, Lyft and Uber would never get off the ground. We used them three times during our stay, when we stayed downtown later than the shuttles were running. They were recommended by the staff at the Hampton Inn. Taxis were clean, drivers were friendly and polite. Simply great service.