All reviews rooms are small fire pit nightly campfire acadia national park the maintenance man heated pool ice machine picnic tables coffee maker place to sleep laundry room nice pool acadia and bar harbor light sleeper stay there again musty smell nice stay
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This little motel is very clean and well kept overall; I think the cleanest motel I've ever stayed in. The management is friendly and the grounds are really nice with a dog walk area and firepit. It's in a good location for adventures in the area and surrounding. I stayed here 5 nights and got good sleep each night; no loud or rowdy environment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights during our vacation. We wanted an affordable, basic place to stay since we were planning to be in the park all day and this place definitely fit the bill! Room was small but clean and with all the essentials. Bed was comfortable and room/location quiet enough for us. Nice nightly fire pit and outdoor pool. Plan accordingly since the location is a bit of a drive to get groceries, coffee, or a meal. My only complaint is that the room had a strong musty smell.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights at this cute place. The room has a good size and, super cozy. The room has refrigerator, microwaves, coffee machine , hair dryer and has a good shower, the bed is good and also has A/C and heater.
The owner is very nice and helpful. She has a beautiful cat, Nina.
I recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I just needed a place to stay for one night and Belle Isle Motel was perfect! Very convenient to Acadia and Bar Harbor. The rooms are not fancy, but they are clean and a good size. I would certainly go back and stay longer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The grounds were very nice. This was the smallest motel room I have ever seen. If you are looking for an inexpensive overnight, this would be perfect. Anything longer would definitely be a struggle. It did have excellent internet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business