“Delicious blueberry pie”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I was told to have a blueberry pie in Bar Harbor.
I guess I picked an unlikely place to have the pie. The waiter told me there is a bakery who supplies to this pub and other restaurants.
The warm tart shaped pie was not cheap (U.S.$10.00) but it was delicious so I had no complaints. Included on the plate was a small bowl of ice cream, a dab of cream and a few fresh blueberries.
I was on a cruise and that day was very pleasant so I took advantage of their outdoor patio watching the world go by.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We were on one of the two cruise ships that came into Bar Harbor on a cold and blustery October day. The town is poorly set up for so many people arriving at the same time. We fought our way up the main drag and decided we weren't having any fun at all. We walked back towards the port and decided to stop in Paddy's for lunch and a beer. It was great. The lobster roll was piled high with lobster and the seafood wasn't stretched with mayo and celery. And the side of coleslaw was excellent too.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Nice atmosphere, quick, efficient service and good food. We ate inside, but you could sit outside and stay warm with the propane heaters. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and our waiter was great, though very busy.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner as most restaurants are closed in late October. Happy to say Paddy’s was open. I was torn between ordering Irish food or seafood. After much wrangling went with a lobster roll and ice tea. This was a mistake. Lobster roll quality is pretty high in these parts and this was not up to standard in with freshness or quantity. St $23, this was quite a disappointment. Ice tea tasted like instant.
The service was attentive and I love the location , do I will try again and go with corn beef and cabbage and a Guinness.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I have come several times being local and thought it would be wonderful to bring in a few of my employees as an end of the year thank you! Per usual the food was devine! Everything was delicious and cooked to perfection. The only reason I did not leave a 5 star & leaving a review is so your management is aware of our experience with the server. We unluckily had Shelley. Right from the start she showed severely poor service, attitude & extremely unknowledgeable about wines, bar concoctions & the food menu. When asked which red wine was on the sweeter side she stated "I have no idea" When she asked what type of rum one wanted in a cocktail my employee said what kinds do you have? and Shelley snapped back "Well I don't know we have a full bar as she pointed to the bar" Then asked a question about a certain dish and you could clearly tell she did not want to answer any questions we were taking up her time. She rushed everything, never checked on us, (thankfully other than her service we had no issues), when our food came out she threw the plates onto table and took off. No smile, very bad energy, and an I hate my job attitude. It made my experience terrible for what was supposed to be a happy thank you to my employees. I've been in in the middle of summer when its packed and you have to wait for long periods this was not the case at this point it was 5pm and we were seated by someone right away. Her tip definitely reflected the poor service. I hope that she is spoken too as being in the bar harbor business customer service should be high quality and if you are having a bad day you need to suck it up and smile or go home.

3  Thank BGerrish83