We stayed at the Bayview in October for my birthday. It was a milestone birthday, and when we were led to our room, I opened the door to find a bottle of bubbly chilling, a birthday cake, and a vase full of red roses. My husband (who never does our travel planning) had arranged it all with the help of the staff at the Bayview. And I have to say, the cake was the best I've ever had, so the staff certainly knows the local bakers well!
You simply have to ask at the Bayview and you shall receive. From plates and silverware for our cake, to the on-demand shuttle into town (which works very well and makes it easy to go in and out of town), everything is taken care of. The room decor is very simple, so don't expect something super luxurious. It's the private balcony with its views, the quiet atmosphere, and the service (you don't have to worry about a thing because they've taken care of it all) that makes this place special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine