“Hidden Gem!”
Review of Bistro On Eden

Bistro On Eden
Ranked #88 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Our first night staying at Atlantic Oceanside we discovered their tiny Bistro. We had drinks at the small bar and reserved a window table for dinner. We had a wonderful meal! The lobster bisque was perfect and the steak au poivre was just right. The waitstaff couldn't have been nicer. We were so happy not to have to go into Bar Harbor and to be treated to such a lovely place to eat.

2  Thank Anna M

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I'm always cautious about eating at hotel restaurants but this one was delicious. We had a cup of Lobster Bisque which was yummy. My husband had the Cajun Chicken Pasta which he said was "phenomenal ". As for me, I played it safe and had the burger and fries. What a huge burger!! We took dessert to go and the blueberry pie and carrot cake were delicious as well. We would go there again even if we weren't staying there.

2  Thank Joyhop
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Fun, informed staff oversee this cozy restaurant and bar. As the weather improves, I'm sure the large outdoor seating area overlooking the ocean will be packed. I had the Thai curry vegetable dish which was beautifully prepared. A little spicy, creamy, piping hot and delicious. Another night I had the house salad and soup which was delicious as well. The wine list was interesting and I had a really good red Zin and a Sauvignon Blanc. Service was fun, upbeat, and attentive.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The Bistro on Eden is a small, quiet restaurant facing Frenchman Bay with its magnificent views. The waiter was perfect, aware of what we needed, but without hovering nearby. The steak au poivre with cognac cream sauce was sublime, so fine that I'll often return just for this!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Our waiter was wonderful both nights we dined. I went with 2 young girls who are fussy eaters. Asked about the caesar salad to feed the 2 of them. The kitchen made an entree salad with crispy chicken & put it on 2 separate plates. The girls ate it all both nights. I had the chowder both nights. Must say it is the best I have had. First night I had bacon & chicken nachos. They were very tasty. The 2nd night I had the lobster roll special. It was good. Not the best I've had but good. Will eat there again tonight. Wonderful view of the ocean as well. We enjoyed the small quaint restaurant very much. They open 5PM to close.