1,670 results
All reviews palm cafe ocean view tumon bay water toys dfs galleria self service laundry shopping and restaurants family friendly hotel wonderful stay beach front japanese tourists other hotels stayed nights wi fi lobby bar hafa adai coffee maker
Reviewed 29 July 2018

This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Tumon, Guam with lots of shopping and fine dining within walking distance, some within the hotel building itself. It has one of the most popular bars on Guam with very, very good live entertainment starting on Wednesday nights to Sunday nights with Jesse & Ruby with guest musicians sometimes. The white sandy beach is right below the hotel and is great for snorkeling and just having fun in the warm blue ocean. This hotel is very clean and upkept, right next door to Dust Thani.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing south, better view, and you can smoke outside on the balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the great review on the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and delighted you enjoyed our centralize location and live entertainment! Thank you for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back when you are in the Tumon Bay area. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I can recommend this hotel for a family trip especially if you have children. Very friendly staffs and nice swimming pool.

The quality of breakfast isn’t high enough to be comparable to the other services or facilities of the OGBR though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hafa Adai! Thank you for choosing the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort as your home away from home. We appreciate your recommendation and candid feedback on breakfast. We will work on breakfast quality to further enhance. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back at your next visit to Guam. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay here at the outrigger Guam. Staff and service could not have been better, and location was perfect. Walking distance to many great restaurants and shopping, beautiful beach and fantastic pool. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the excellent rating and comment in regards to the location of our resort and service/staff. Being located in the heart of Tumoni, our guests find it easy to explore the area on foot. Thank you for staying at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and we hope to see you again soon! Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

She is very friendly and spoke great Japanese! Her name is karina! She explain everything in Japanese. Pretty smile and kind! She always asked me if everything okay. How was tea and massage She has great service I love how outrigger has many Japanese staff. I was staying at plaza hotel wanted a massage Very helpful very good massage! Very clean and nice inside. I got at navasana signature. I forgot massager name but she was kind too!! I was here for work but I will come back and bring friends. I want to stay at outrigger when I come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sato1893925
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hafa Adai! Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again. Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Literally the best hotel ever! Service was amazing! Donovan is the best helper anyone can ask for and I would come back to this hotel literally to be taken care of him again. Made my stay the best!!! I was part of the military group that checked in and donovan was there helping me check in my room 930 and making sure all my questions were asked and I was comfortable immediately. Thanks donovan

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hafa Adai thank you for taking the time to post 5 star rating review while your stay with us at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the stay! I am also happy to hear that Donavan was able to share his warm Hafa Adai spirit with you! He is truly what makes our resort special. We look forward to welcome you back again in the future! Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.