The room was beautiful. The location was great and I didn't even have the leave the building in order to get to a mall and restaurants. The pool area is beautiful and I had a relaxing stay. I would give it 5 stars except that I thought the hotel was pricey. The Hilton had rooms about half the price during the same time period I was staying. Also, while the rooms were really beautiful the bathrooms could have been better. They were nice, beautiful countertops but they just seemed worn. It didn't quite match how nice the room and other facilities were. The bathroom had a "beach motel" feel to it just based on it being run down. The drain in the tub was really slow and every time I took a shower I was standing in a full tub of water. There were some cracked tiles, etc. One disappointment was that there was no room service. If there was I couldn't find a menu in the room for it. I was surprised by this because it's such a nice hotel. I didn't have my kids with me on this trip but they tend to get hungry at weird times, especially when traveling due to time zones, etc and room service is usually a life saver. Overall it was a pleasant stay and the positives outweighed the negatives and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Outrigger Guam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Resort South Pacific